Equally adapted to leisure and business customers, the Mercure network unites hotels that are all different but with common characteristics: professionals of passionate and attentive hospitality, the atmosphere of charmed places with a feeling of tradition and classicism, a standard of quality guaranteed by a brand with international renown.
Overview of duties
"• Welcomes guests and takes care of them from their arrival through to departure
• Contributes to guests' permanent satisfaction by providing high quality services throughout their stay
• Helps meet the department's quantitative and qualitative targets "
"• Welcomes guests as soon as they arrive with due care and attention
• Helps encourage customer loyalty by developing friendly, personalised relationships
• Anticipates guests' needs and takes them into consideration
• Handles any guest complaints and/or remarks; provides a response as soon as possible
• Conveys the hotel image
• Helps bring certain brand concepts to life on a day-to-day basis (@ll the keys to the city, 10/10 programme in France, A/Club, etc)
• Respects the reservation commitments in full (basic vision or reservision ... depending on the country)"
Professional techniques / Production
"• Carries out all operations concerning guest arrival and departure in compliance with internal procedures
• Informs guests about the formalities, any special conditions relating to their stay and the services available
• Handles phone calls
• Applies the procedures of internal audit
• Passes on information as necessary to other departments (floor staff, technical etc) and to other members of the front desk team
• Ensures that all guest documentation is up-to-date and available
• Makes the update of the information contained in the lectern and e-lectern
• Depending on the type of hotel, may handle reservations"
Commercial / Sales
"• Promotes the hotel's range of services in order to increase sales
• Applies and actively supports the hotel's pricing policy in order to increase REVPAR
• Promotes the brand and/or Group loyalty programme, adapting the sales pitch to suit the guest's needs
• Encourages synergy within the marketplace by applying the inter-hotel coordination policy."
Management and administration
"• Respects the procedures governing invoicing and cash operations
• Manages the cash under his/her responsibility
• May be asked to prepare and send reminder invoices to debtors"
Hygiene / Personal safety / Environment
"• Ensures that the workplace remains clean and tidy
• Knows and applies the hotel's security regulations (in case of fire etc)
• Ensures the safety of people and property
• Respects the hotel's commitments to the ""Environment Charter"" (saving energy, recycling, sorting waste etc) "
To start ASAP on zero hours contract.
Already signed up? Already signed up? Already signed up? Already registered? Login here!