To promptly handle all event enquiries, ensuring prompt conversion to confirmed bookings whilst maximizing the revenue for all space on hold. Ensure that throughout your own work and team contribution that your monthly budgets are achieved. To fully understand and perform job duties and responsibilities as well as personal competencies as described below, working with your team to deliver outstanding customer service.
To provide a professional and efficient complete wedding service, including enquiry handling, initial and subsequent wedding show-rounds and driving booking conversion. Establishing a close rapport with each Bride and Groom to ensure the service we deliver exceeds their expectations. To deliver and exceed hotel’s annual wedding financial targets
- Ensuring all telephone, personal and written enquiries are deal with promptly (within 8 working hours), in a friendly and professional manner in line with the Company Standards
- Ensure that all enquiries (Lost, Denied, Pending, Optional, Tentative and Definite) are logged via Digi E-enquiry system & Daily Updates document with the correct information and activities/traces
- Ensure all brochure requests are dealt with within 24hours and followed up within 3 working days.
- To ensure customer satisfaction at all times. To provide a personalized service and to report any complaints, comments and compliments and to team and relevant HOD
- Ensure that all events are confirmed with all relevant details, deposits, reservation correspondence and copying in colleagues where appropriate
- Conduct meetings with Clients for show-rounds and appointments when necessary
- Ensure that an effective handover is given to the Operational teams including any supporting materials e.g. menus, table plans etc during a weekly function sheet meeting
- To utilize MICE pricing tool when appropriate in order to revenue manage the business where possible. Challenge rates where possible and ensure we are meeting the client needs where possible
- To have an in depth understanding of the hotel product and basic knowledge on the company product as a whole
- Maximize the revenue and profit contribution for all the function rooms.
- Comply and respect E Enquiry system procedures
- Ensure payments and accounts paid in accordance with Mercure terms and conditions
- Drive hotel annual (wedding) C&B sales plan in conjunction with the management team to support the achievement of financial targets
- Pro-actively sell hotel in terms of Local, C&B and wedding sales. This can include local accounts not producing C&B revenue or can relate to other F&B activities
- Pro-actively sell and organize Christmas parties
- Attend all company training seminars as required
- Comply with all health, safety and legal requirements
- Ensure prompt and efficient management of all C&B and wedding enquiries, guest queries and requests
- Manage the C&B and wedding sales process commencing with the initial enquiry, the first and subsequent hotel show rounds, converting the booking through to the final appointment
- Welcome and build rapport with every potential wedding couple, using diplomacy and effective listening. Identify the buying signals to convert the initial enquiry into a sale.
- Manage a flexible appointment diary to suit our customers incorporating evenings and weekends
- Prepare bespoke quotations and brochure material in line with company standards. Compile customer contracts and pro-forma invoices accurately; mailing and emailing hotel information promptly.
- Establish clear, effective internal hotel & supplier communication channels to ensure all the Wedding couple’s requirements are delivered to the letter, whilst adhering to all internal deadlines.
- Be present on the wedding day of your customers, ensuring every detail of the day is attended to, e.g. table settings, seating plans and all guests’ requirements.
- Maintain a good working knowledge of your wedding competitor and the local market place, trends, opportunities and pricing and react accordingly
- Personal Competencies:
- To arrive on duty prior to the commencement of your shift in the agreed uniform ready to start your shift.
- To be motivated and committed, approaching all tasks with enthusiasm and seizing opportunities to learn new skills or knowledge in order to improve your personal performance.
- To maintain high team focus by showing co-operation and support to colleagues in the pursuit of departmental targets.
- To be flexible, responding quickly and positively to changing requirements
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships
- Previous experience in similar role
- Effective communication, negotiation and administrative skills
- Strong competency in using Microsoft Office, Experience with Opera would be an advantage
- Adaptable to meet all guests needs
- Understanding of MICE functionalities preferred, room layouts, packages etc.
- Capable to manage own time and work load.
- Level of studies: Bachelor / Licence / Bac +3
- Domain of studies: Commerce
- Professional experience:1 à 2 years
- Required languages: English
Contact : William McWilliam / h6619-rd[@]accor.com / 01962861611
Already signed up? Already signed up? Already signed up? Already registered? Login here!