AccorHotels is the world’s number one and Europe’s leading hotel operator. It has 480,000 rooms in more than 3,700 hotels in around 92 countries. Its extensive brand portfolio provides a comprehensive range of options across the luxury to economy spectrum. With around 180,000 people working for AccorHotels brands around the world, the Group is leveraging the experience and expertise that it has built over the past 45 years to serve its customers and partners.Want to join our MGallery team? We are now recruiting for Director of Sales MGallery UK– with responsibility for our 3 MGallery hotels (Bath Windsor and Cheltenham).
The Director of Sales is responsible to plan, action and take ownership to drive all sales activities, both proactive and reactive within the hotel/s and local / national and International market place/s, to meet budgeted revenue across all segments of the business.
Communicate hotel’s Sales Strategy to ensure that above property sales teams execute activity and exploit all opportunities to achieve hotel target and rate expectations.
Drive for Results:
- Devise a programme of client activity that promotes the hotel/s product and its services.
- Devise and drive Commercial Sales activity plan to ensure budget achievement throughout all managed segments of the business.
- To research and create new sources of business to exceed budgeted targets across all managed segments.
- Account Manage a portfolio of existing accounts to ensure market share growth to deliver results.
- Drive 360 degree account management to ensure that all elements of the hotel are explored to maximise potential from existing sources of business.
- Build strong working relationships with the AGM, GMs and Revenue Management Teams to ensure all business is in line with the current selling strategy.
- To ensure that the image of the hotel/s is upheld at all times.
- To ensure all targets are met and any gaps to budget are closed in a timely manner to ensure achievement of top line sales and profitability.
- To ensure open communication on specific activities by Accor Regional Sales, Key Accounts and Business Travel team to ensure maximum exposure of the hotel.
- Develop and implement a marketing strategy for managed segments to meet specific hotel needs and business strategies.
- Organise memorable familiarisation visits for individuals/groups to ensure we are maximising on all potential.
- Create and drive social media plan to promote each property and the Brand
- Achieve a minimum target of new business research calls per month.
- Achievement of top line sales targets for managed segments
- Achieve monthly target of new business per month.
- Conduct a minimum of 30 qualified face to face appointments per month.
- Complete weekly appointment tracker and monthly report to the AGM in a timely manner with qualified activity in line with the goals of the business.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Strong communication, negotiation and presentation skills
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a proactive regional sales role in the upscale and luxury market
- Results driven individual
- Verbal, numerical and analytical abilities
- Excellent negotiations and influencing skills
+44 (0)1225 424105
Already signed up? Already signed up? Already signed up? Already registered? Login here!