Immaculate public areas, attractive grounds and efficient operational systems combine to make Fairmont Hotels & Resorts places of unrivalled presence. As Director, Engineering, you will empower your team to achieve exceptional standards, and develop preventative maintenance and resource management programs that ensure a safe and welcoming hotel for all Colleagues, guests and visitors.
- Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service
- Lead and manage the day to day activities of the Maintenance department and ensure all standards are followed
- Oversee ongoing maintenance, repair and preventative maintenance in the Hotel with a focus to improve efficiency, profitability and service levels
- Co-ordinate renovation and capital projects, managing outside contractors as required
- Prepare and manage the annual maintenance budget and assist in the preparation of the capital plan
- Ensure the hotel complies with all government regulations pertaining to building code requirements, health, fire and life safety programs
- Review ongoing service contracts ensuring superior performance and competitive pricing
- Monitoring energy and water management programs to ensure cost effective use of utilities
- Balance operational, administrative and Colleague needs
- Follow departmental policies and procedures
- Follow all safety policies
- Other duties as assigned
Connectez-vous pour postulerConnectez-vous pour postuler
Already signed up? Already signed up? Already signed up? Already registered? Login here!