Novotel London Greenwich is located in historic Greenwich close to Greenwich Park, River Thames, National Maritime Museum, Royal Observatory, Canary Wharf, Excel Exhibition Centre and the O2 Arena. The hotel has 151 rooms and 6 meeting rooms that can host up to 92 people.
Capacity of each meeting room vary from 10 to 80 pax.
- You gather all the important information required for the organisation of these events (transport, accommodation, restaurant...).
- You check that nothing is missing and ensure all requirements are met, all departments are aware of events and needs...
- You can man stands and act as an intermediary between customers and company employees....
- The Conference & Banqueting Coordinator is responsible for supervising, coordinating and assisting with servicing in addition to providing leadership for the operations in the Conference and Banqueting Department.
- The Conference coordinator will sale, organize and ensure the quality of the services delivered to the Guests . The Conference Coordinator will assist with the quantity of sales and to maintain and develop a professional relationship with new and existing clients.
- To present a professional, friendly and efficient impression of the Hotel at all times.
- To ensure that high standards of presentation are maintained in every area of the hotel and by all staff at all times.
- To answer and reply to guest and customer demands, by phone, email and websites.
- To prepare, and apply, contract according to Accor Sales T&C, and in line with customer demand
- To ensure that all tasks relating to guest comfort, guest satisfaction or the impression the guest receives of the Hotel must be treated with utmost priority.
- To be proactive in increasing customers’ loyalty.
- To be aware of guests needs at all times, to make available knowledge and resources to meet those requirements.
- To maintain a good working relationship with your colleagues, creating a team that works well together and with other departments.
- To manage and report all emergencies and complaints using the procedures set by the Hotel.
- To attend any meetings and training sessions as required for the position.
- To keep up to date with the current situation and trends of the market and industry.
- To be informed about developments in practice and technologies and to use this knowledge to drive improvement and innovation in the hotel.
- Meals on duty
- Uniforms and dry cleaning
- Accor Bienvenue Card
- Bonus Breaks
- Be our best headhunter
- Accor Employee Bonus Scheme
- Employee Advisory Service
- Childcare Vouchers
- Level of Education : Others
- Areas of study : Hospitality Management
- Professional experiences : 1 to 2 years
- Languages essential : English (Primary tongue)
ESSENTIAL AND OPTIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Power Point
- Job Level : Job
- Fixed-term contract: No
- Status : Full Time
- Anticipated Start Date : 15-11-2016
Already signed up? Already signed up? Already signed up? Already registered? Login here!