Novotel Manchester Centre is a modern 4* hotel located in Chinatown. Recent investments include a full public area refurbishment, meeting centre, 165 executive bedrooms, leisure area and a food and beverage retail offer.Keys tasks:
The conference and events coordinator is responsible for driving MICE sales and the delivery of a client focused service that results in the achievement of business revenue objectives.
This will be achieved through the provision of a well organised and responsive booking service, the delivery of Meeting@Novotel product offer, the development of customer relationships and offering a personalized and tailored event management service.
The role combines hands on operational responsibilities, administrative tasks, client support and pro-active sales and marketing activities.
- To undertake pro-active sales activities to achieve MICE and Food & Beverage sales target
- To work with the Hotel Sales and Operational team to deliver growth
- Achieved through the day to day management of the hotel client database
- Support the provision of a well organised and responsive booking service
- Development of customer relationships – Agent – Corporate - Individual
- Offering a personalised and tailored event management service
Essential and Optional Requirements:
- Power Point
Level of Education : Bachelor / LicenceAreas of study : HospitalityProfessional experiences : 3 to 5 yearsLanguages essential : English (Primary tongue)
- Fixed-term contract : No
- Status : Full Time
- Anticipated Start Date : 18-10-2016
- Gross annual salary : 18750 GBP
Already signed up? Already signed up? Already signed up? Already registered? Login here!