Want to join our Head Office team? The Business Analyst department is now recruiting for a Business Analyst – AccorHotels UK & Ireland based in our amazing office in Hammersmith, West London. We are looking for a person who is passionate, motivated and has an eye for detail, keen to learn and willing to contribute positively to the organisation as a whole.
Welcome to a world of unlimited career opportunities! We are an award winning hotel group, with a number of fantastic brands. You will be given an opportunity to shine and develop your career within our dynamic and hugely successful teams. Of course, you will be offered a number of great benefits such as:
- Free stays at AccorHotels within the UK & Ireland
- Competitive Annual Bonus Scheme
- Hotel accommodation, food & beverage and many more discounts worldwide in all 94 countries we are in!
- Friends and Family hotel accommodation discount rate
- 31 days holiday entitlement including bank holidays, increasing with service to a maximum of 33 days
- We have our own training academy with over 200 courses available!
- Private Medical Insurance and generous additional employer contributions to your Pension Scheme
- Child care vouchers, Cycle to work scheme & Season Ticket loan
- £150 refer-a friend scheme
- The list goes on…. We have many other benefits fantastic discounts and offers with our partners including Europe car, Emirates, Merlin Entertainment and Eurostar
Great talent deserves great benefits and rewards- and AccorHotels is fantastic place for your next career move.
What will you be doing?
- If you like numbers, if you like hospitality, this job is for you!
- By digging deep into P&L of hotels and making relevant analysis, you will enforce and implement strategic action plans in collaboration with the Operations. Animating business review meetings, issuing regular reporting and ad-hoc analysis will strengthen your knowledge of the hospitality business and your skills.
What are we looking for?
- Good knowledge of the hospitality industry
- Excellent knowledge of Excel (formulas, pivot tables, macro…) and strong analytical skills
- A minimum of 3 year experience in financial control, reporting or business analyst, ideally in hospitality
- The successful applicant must possess excellent English written and verbal communication skills
- The successful applicant must possess the legal right to work in the UK and must provide either a current UK or EU passport or a valid working visa stating that they are legally allowed to reside and work in the UK
- Level of Education : A level
- Areas of study : General Studies
- Professional experiences : 3 to 5 years
- Languages essential : English (Primary tongue)
Additional information :
- Job Level : Job
- Fixed-term contract : No
- Status : Full Time
- Anticipated Start Date : 04-04-2016
Connectez-vous pour postulerConnectez-vous pour postuler
Already signed up? Already signed up? Already signed up? Already registered? Login here!