Centrally located in a dynamic area in Dubai, UAE, one of the foremost cultural, economical and entertaining cities of the world, the hotel is a marquee location for discerning travelers. With 3 eclectic restaurants including an al fresco shisha lounge, a design, Seasons - all day dining restaurant and a traditional Italian restaurant, the hotel is a sure choice for food enthusiasts. The Fit & Spa lounge on the 34th floor with stunning views of the city and the rooftop pool makes for a perfect fitness destination. Business does not go ignored with 11 meeting rooms at your disposal. Pullman Dubai JLT combines lifestyle and design for business and leisure.
• Implements all sales action plans related to his/her market areas as outlined in the Marketing Plan.
• Conducts daily sales calls and arranges familiarization/site inspection trips to hotels by corporate clients in conjunction with the Sales Managers.
• Promotes and forwards sales leads for other Accor hotels.
• Disseminates sales related information to other departments as appropriate.
• Participates in weekly Sales & Marketing meetings.
• Attends all pre-conference meetings, as required, arranged by the Events Manager.
• Aggressively sources for new business opportunities within the assigned industries through daily sales visits to Corporate/Leisure Accounts by conducting a minimum of 20 sales calls a week.
• Maintains clear and easy to find reference/ filing system.
• Ensure all correspondences are standardized and high quality maintained.
• Provides administrative support for the DOSM and Sales Managers.
• Carries out special projects as assigned by the Sales Managers.
• Ensures adequate stocks of office supplies and initiates requisitions for approval.
• Periodically updates mailing addresses for existing Corporate/Leisure Accounts and other databases.
Already signed up? Already signed up? Already signed up? Already registered? Login here!