World Class Hotels & French EleganceSofitel offers contemporary hotels and resorts adapted to today’s more demanding and more versatile consumers who expect and appreciate beauty, quality and excellence. Whether situated in the heart of a major city like Paris, London, New York or Beijing, or nestled away in a country landscape in Morocco, Egypt, Fiji Islands or Thailand, each Sofitel property offers a genuine experience of the French “ art de vivre”. Sofitel and its Ambassadors link the world with French Elegance across a collection of unique addresses offering their guests and partners a personalized service enriched with emotion, performance and a passion for Excellence.
• Clearly communicate to hotel team the strategic vision and objectives on how to drive revenues and improve performance
• Ensure hotel team members understand the concept of Revenue Management and their role
• Provide the hotel team with regular updates on hotel performance to include market share, market segment roll ups, and channel metrics
• Educate the sales team on the effective use of Opera S&C/Delphi to improve profitability of group bookings
• Share best practices and key learning’s with peers, Director of Revenue Management.
• Identify and communicate to either Regional or Divisional RM team in addition to appropriate technical support bugs/enhancements affecting revenue management from all RM tools, including PMS, IPS, Channel Reports, and branded websites
• Lead the property’s weekly Revenue Management Meeting and contribute to the Daily Operations Meeting
Connectez-vous pour postulerConnectez-vous pour postuler
Already signed up? Already signed up? Already signed up? Already registered? Login here!