This stylish, modern hotel is located at the edge of London near the Blackwall Tunnel. It offers easy access to the City via the A12 and A13 and limited parking at a charge. Ibis Styles London Leyton has spacious bedrooms with a private bathroom, each featuring a flat-screen TV, free tea and coffee and free internet access. The hotel also offers a lounge bar and a breakfast room providing a healthy continental breakfast. Leyton Midland Road Tube Station is just over 10 minutes' walk away, providing 30-minute links to Central London.
To maximise sales and profits within the guidelines of the hotel/company ensuring that standards and services offered are of the highest achievable within the parameter of the product and acceptable budget limits.
- MANAGING SALES, QUALITY AND RESULTS
- Increase, Maintain and Manage Sales
- Monitor and adapt pricing within the guidelines of the Euro Hotels Group policy through working closely with Revenue Management team.
- Knowledge and use of all distribution channels to optimise sales opportunities.
- Demonstrate actions to up-sell in all areas.
- Implement local sales activities and proactively develop sales.
- Knowledge of local primary zones and the ability to develop business within these zones.
- Ability to interpret and make use of the various Revenue Management / sales reporting.
- Ability to react quickly to down turn in business and source replacement business.
- Provide optimal service for our customers Comply with and lead the service culture for management and the team.
- Organise a management and/or 'expert' presence at critical service times.
- Proactively solicit with team all guest feedback (constructive and complimentary) and use it to improve our service offer (GSS, complaints, TripAdvisor).
- Take ownership of all guest feedback and follow up with appropriate actions (GSS, Quality Product Audits, guest letters).
- Motivate the team and colleagues by sharing expertise and best practice at local and national level.
- Lead the team to ensure that the customer service & product in the hotel stands out from our competitors.
- Orientate action towards short and mid term goals Set quantitative and qualitative targets to drive the team and hotel performance and communicate accordingly in order to exceed brand expectations.
- Analyse local market performance and prioritise actions to maintain and improve top line results Utilise benchmarking data to manage margins, key costs, productivity and bottom line results.
- Have the ability to analyse profit and loss performance and to take corrective actions.
- Is able to adapt the hotel structure in line with fluctuating levels of activity in order to ensure quality/profit.
- Modify behaviour and adapt quickly to any given situation.
- Level of Education: Bachelor / Licence
- Areas of study: Hospitality
- Professional experiences: 3 to 5 years
- Languages essential: English (Primary tongue)
- Previous UK hotels experience necessary
Additional information :
- Job Level : Job
- Fixed-term contract : No
- Status : Full Time
Already signed up? Already signed up? Already signed up? Already registered? Login here!