The Ibis hotels is part of the Accor Hotels. The group has 480,000 rooms in more than 3,700 hotels in around 92 countries. Its extensive brand portfolio provides a comprehensive range of options across the luxury to economy spectrum. With around 180,000 people working for AccorHotels brands around the world.Missions
Some of the key responsibilities:
- Responsible for managing the reception team and providing an excellent stay for hotel guests.
- The link between the FO Manager, 5 supervisors and about 25 front office employees.
- Know how to handle the rollout of new digital tools and systems and be an advocate of change and a cheerleader for new initiatives.
- Be able to get employees in motion and create a good working atmosphere and inspired and involved employees.
- Coaching, guiding and developing your team with employees is therefore an important part of the job.
- Co-responsible for your department's budget and monitor the spending and progress.
- Be constantly looking for efficiency and setting yourself and your team challenging goals.
- Ensure optimal staffing at the front desk and monitors the service and quality of the hotel.
- Level of Education:Vocational education
- Areas of study: Hospitality Management
- Professional experiences: 1 to 2 years
- Languages essential:
Dutch (Primary language)
English (Working level)
Connectez-vous pour postulerConnectez-vous pour postuler
Already signed up? Already signed up? Already signed up? Already registered? Login here!