The Area Revenue Manager will report to the Director or Revenue Management & Distribution MIS. The region regroups 18 hotels today, located in Bandung, Solo, Yogyakarta and Semarang. The position in based in Jakarta head quarter.
The contract is open for non-locals, with a semi-full expat package (tax, health insurance, visa, return ticket covered for 1 person only, not including family)
Responsible for the implementation of multi-brand RM methods in order to maximize the turnover in accordance with brand’s marketing, country, area, hotel strategies and customer’s needs. In charge of the implementation of adapted human resources, processes, trainings, methods and tools in Revenue Management, Pricing, Reservation and Distribution.
Controls that all revenue management processes are in place, and strategies are known, distributed and implemented in the hotels. Increase the quality and quantity of the turnover of the areas.
• Participates in hotels strategy meetings in conjunction with GM, RM, DOS and Direct Sales teams.
Advises hotels in setting up, following up and adapting their pricing, mix & distribution strategy
• Ensures that all is done to achieve the budgeted RevPar and optimize the RevPar growth for every hotel
• Complete regular business on the books and pace analysis comparisons, communicating results to hotels
• Alerts hotels on revenue opportunities, anomalies or turnover risks in order to suggest the appropriate actions
• Ensures tracking, data quality, monitoring and action plans are in mastered to optimize forecasts accuracy and the decision making process.
• Act as a consultant to hotel GMs and RMs.
• In charge of the recruitment, training and career evolution of the Area RM team
Connectez-vous pour postulerConnectez-vous pour postuler
Already signed up? Already signed up? Already signed up? Already registered? Login here!