Designed for natural livingNovotel, the AccorHotels group’s mid-scale brand, has nearly 496 hotels and resorts in 58 countries, located at the heart of major international cities, in business areas and tourist destinations. With a homogenous service in all its hotels, Novotel contributes to the well-being of business and leisure travellers: spacious and adaptable rooms, balanced meals 24/7, meeting rooms, caring staff, dedicated children’s areas and fitness rooms. Novotel hotels are also pioneers of sustainable development by participating in the Green globe global certification programme.
Required Reservation Agent "Arabic Speaker"
Overview of Duties / Main Responsibilities
- Assist the Reservation Manager in all rooms enquiries, reservations, confirmations, cancellations and operating yield management to ensure highest rates and occupancy are achieved.
- Assist Reservations Manager in maximizing room revenue, average room rate and occupancy percentage.
- Ensure all guest’s requests are answered i.e. brochure requests, confirmations etc.
- Chase up on all unconfirmed individual and group bookings.
- Chase tour operators for deposits, confirmation of numbers etc.
- Constantly monitor availability and close out/open up to different rate codes.
- Be familiar with all rates.
- Answer inquiries pertaining to hotel services; registration of guests; and shopping, dining, entertainment, and travel directions.
- Make and confirm reservations.
- Make restaurant, transportation, or entertainment reservation, and arrange for tours.
- Ensure the completion of all reservations.
- Monitor websites for incoming reservations.
- Monitor daily availability and keep front office informed of best rates to sell.
- Operate wait list on busy days to ensure maximum occupancy
- Record turnaways on busy dates.
- Perform regular checks of future bookings.
- Show prospective clients around the hotel.
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
Good interpersonal skills, guest oriented and service minded
- Team spirit
- Good listening skills and ability to anticipate
- Good presentation and confident speaking skills
- Sales oriented
Already signed up? Already signed up? Already signed up? Already registered? Login here!