AccorHotels, the world's leading hotel operator and market leader in Europe, is present in 92 countries with more than 3,500 hotels and 450,000 rooms. With more than 160,000 employees in AccorHotels brand hotels worldwide, the Group offers to its clients and partners nearly 45 years of know-how and expertise. A portfolio of strong brands Accor provides an extensive offer including complementary brands—from luxury to economy—that are recognized and appreciated around the world for their service quality: Sofitel, Pullman, MGallery, Novotel, Suite Novotel, Mercure, ibis, ibis Styles, ibis budget, hotelF1 as well as Thalassa Sea & Spa.
- Support the hotel Management to define the hotel strategy (in terms of business mix and pricing by season and type of day) for the future periods – the initial annual forecast
- Analyze the hotel(s) results and performance (average rates, occupancy rates, RevPAR..). Survey the market and competitors in terms of performance (RevPAR Index, market penetration…), pricing and availability as a basis for future tactical decisions with the Hotel(s) GMs.
- Ensure an accurate and dynamic forecast for the future dates (by room and revenue by segment and day) based on the RM referenced systems recommendations and a daily monitoring of the data (portfolio, booking pick-up, events, calendar events).
- Take daily decisions to optimize the hotel turnover. Decisions in terms of pricing, inventory management (RMLs open/close), group quotation, distribution channels... Ensure that his recommendations are implemented in reservation and reception, and that systems (PMS, TARS, RMS) are updated accordingly.
- Ensure that a “RM culture” is spread in the hotel, through the animation of weekly yield meetings (gathering the GM and the key hotel managers) and regular coaching and training sessions for the hotel teams
- A friendly, customer focused attitude
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
- Worked within a similar role for between 3-5 years
- Good knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel and Word
- The successful candidate will be results and performance oriented within a proactive approach of handling various tasks
- Experience with Revenue Management Systems (RMS)
- Experience with Hotel systems (PMS, TARS) and Revenue Management techniques
Already signed up? Already signed up? Already signed up? Already registered? Login here!