This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Training and Development Manager with a 5 star hospitality background to join our Talent and Culture team at this very exciting time. As Training and Development Manager for Carton House Resort, your role will involve ensuring all processes and procedures are in place, overseeing all Training and Development related issues within the resort and provide support to the wider management team. Confident and collaborative in your approach, you will be focused on delivering to high standards within agreed timelines, particularly in the provision of group and departmental training.
Summary of Responsibilities
- Plan, design and deliver quality led training plans ensuring that newly appointed team members are fully educated on quality standards.
- Responsibility for driving the Heartist journey throughout the resort.
- Leading Quality Assurance & Brand Standards
- Accountable for employee training, including new-hire orientation, specialty training and health and safety training.
- Develop effective relationship with departmental representatives to help drive culture and standards.
- Identify succession planning opportunities.
- Audit, evaluate and report on on-job department training for quality and effectiveness.
- Assist in the effective management of resort recruitment.
- Create a quality culture and develop a Quality Improvement Framework.
- Provide best practice advice and support to managers on all Talent and Culture related issues.
- Identify trends and proactively address issues of employee turnover.
- Ensure that all quality issues are reported and that appropriate follow up occurs.
- Analyse service response to guest issues so that appropriate training solutions can be identified, where applicable.
- Assist on ad hoc projects e.g. restructuring, change management, resort HR initiatives.
- Networking and building relationships within the wider HR professional, particularly within the Hospitality Industry.
- Assist in evaluating all HR systems and ensure management team buy-in to any new initiatives.
- Display professionalism and confidentiality; tactful and diplomatic in challenging situations.
- Ability to influence positively
- Ability to multi-task, work well under pressure and use own initiative.
- Professional written and verbal communication.
- Ability to work autonomously and make own decisions, seeking advice when necessary.
- Flexible, adaptable and ability to travel on a regular basis to present at career fairs and college visits.
- Flexible in approach to job role and working day.
- Strong administrative background with proven attention to detail and accuracy.
Connectez-vous pour postulerConnectez-vous pour postuler
Already signed up? Already signed up? Already signed up? Already registered? Login here!