The Raffles name is synonymous with luxury, glamour and extraordinary adventure. Raffles London at The OWO on London’s Whitehall, unites the allure and heritage of Raffles with one of the world’s most historic addresses. This fine Grade II* Edwardian building has been transformed into a spectacular stage for dazzling celebrations; with fine dining, lively bars, the latest in wellness and beauty therapies, the most luxurious suites and rooms, versatile ballroom and event space. Within these much-storied walls, where legendary statesmen and women once shaped the modern world, guests are now invited to discover new and inspiring emotions and connections. At Raffles, you arrive as a guest, leave as a friend and return as family.
An exceptional opportunity presents itself for a Social Events Manager to be part of an iconic London Opening.
Reporting into The Director of Events you will be responsible for selling and planning all manner of social events at Raffles London and to deliver exceptional service whilst doing so.
The Social Events Manager will be actively involved in ensuring that the Raffles London social events offering is consistently best-in-class, and that it evolves to encompass the best of industry trends and continues to delight our guests. Developing new business, and to contribute to projects to strengthen the positioning of the events department as required.
Specifically as the Social Events Manager:
- To sell and plan social events, including taking initial enquiries, preparing proposals, sending contracts, negotiating pricing, preparing event orders, planning and executing events to the highest level and in-line with Raffles London standards
- To be present at the event, to provide a smooth link for the client to the operations team and to support in the seamless running of the event for the client
- To follow up post event gaining client feedback with care and attention and ensuring that billing is accurate and timely
- To build up a portfolio of regular clients and to encourage repeat business
- To develop new social events business and to take proactive action to do so
- To conduct site visits and entertain guests and social agents / bookers
- To accurately forecast all events and to prepare forecast reports if required
- To maintain an up-to-date knowledge of event trends and think innovatively to create and offer new and exciting event experiences at Raffles London
- To manage some corporate events if required
To apply : https://careers.accor.com/global/en/job/REF3280K/Social-Events-Manager
Connectez-vous pour postulerConnectez-vous pour postuler