Leading the hospitality revolution, Accor is more than a hotel group. With luxury to economy, homestays to resorts, we are a holistic ecosystem of 40 brands in 110 countries, Talent and Solutions, ready to engage with the future’s endless possibilities. Accor has an offer to bring new life to the way you live, work, play and do business with a personalized guest experience.
Discover our culture, our values and our ambitions on https://group.accor.com/
About Astore :
Astore, a leading procurement organization, to cover all hospitality sector needs with an extensive range of products and services: from food and furniture to equipment and household products to professional services. Its international organisation and ecosystem of innovative digital tools aim to simplify all purchasing operations for hotels, whether Accor or non-Accor.
With over 5,500 customers worldwide and the trust of around 1,000 customers outside the Accor group, our ambition is to become the benchmark procurement organisation for all hotels and restaurants.
We have 21 offices and more than 270 experts around the world.
Fully integrated into the Global Procurement Department, the Senior Global Category Manager Food and Beverage (F&B) will be responsible for negotiating and managing his/her portfolio of suppliers/categories.
The successful candidate will be able to conduct strategic negotiations and manage the categories he/she is responsible for in several countries.
Main responsabilities :
Lead negotiations at group level
Secure sustainable partnership with strategic suppliers
Ensure the best conditions in the market
Develop and define sourcing strategy to the business
RFI / RFQ and contracts management
Develop, formulate and deliver the category strategy, the understanding of drivers,market forces
Develop new categories to grow procurement offer
Align strategy with key stakeholders
Identify and implement solution to increase the capture rate
Communicate, co-operate and involve relevant stakeholders to drive the overall strategy
Support and actively promote the Group procurement function
Engage and secure an open and direct dialogue with stakeholders
Ensure KPI implementation to monitor performance
Responsible for the budget achievement
Craft measurement tools to ensure solution’s deployment
Able to sell solutions internally, but also to external customers
Major stakes :
Monitor at an international level by maintaining and improving local performance
Be able to develop the relationship will all countries and customers to increase compliance
Develop leadership with internal/external customers to satisfy their expectations by increasing business opportunities worldwide
Position is international, and requires to deal with many stakeholders
The position may be based in Europe
At least a 10 years experience in procurement with an international background.
Relevant work experience in negotiation
Proven track record as a category manager & Buyer
Awareness in distribution, BtB, or BtC, E-commerce network
Experience in F&B categories
Hospitality experience is a plus
Ability to work in an international environment
Personal integrity and a strong work ethic
Language skills required: Fluent English (daily working language), French would be a plus.
Thoroughness, analytical skills, organisational skills
Ability to work with several digital tools
Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (in particular Powerpoint and Excel).
Our Culture #BeALLyouAreWithALLyourHeart
At Accor, we are committed to diversity. Each individual, each personality, and each experience has its place to grow and make us grow collectively. Everything we do, we do with heart. We are creators of emotions, professionals of the human experience, open to others and the world around us.
- Our culture is inclusive. We value the richness of the 120 nationalities, the different backgrounds, the different stories that make up our company.
- We care for the world around us: our teams, our customers, our establishments, our environment are at the heart of our concerns. Our mission is human, essential: to bring cultures together, to open windows on the world, to provide unforgettable experiences, day after day.
- All our heartists are talents in the making, they are the future of our group and our hotels. Helping them grow professionally and develop personally according to their wishes and ambitions is our priority.
- Together, we imagine your future. Our group is large, with many opportunities, and the experiences are infinite.
- We dare to question the status quo. We challenge ourselves to always do better. We take risks, we dream the impossible and make it possible.
- Hospitality is teamwork, and we are stronger together. We believe in caring, we respect our differences and value all voices. We work as a team, saying what we do and doing what we say.
Log in to applyLog in to apply