The Harlow hotel is contemporary hotel located just outside of Harlow town center and minutes from junction 7 off the M11. The hotel offers 119 guest bed rooms,swimming pool,jacuzzi, sauna,steam room and gym.The hotel has 8 meeting and events rooms,which can cater up to 200 delegates.The Bar and Restaurant provides a warm and welcoming place to relax and enjoy local favorites and all time classic dishes with family friend or colleagues. The hotel will soon be refurbished as a Mercure 4* hotel.
Sales Manager – The Harlow Hotel
The hotel will be rebranded and refurbished as Mercure in a near future.
We are seeking an ambitious and self-motivated Sales Professional to join our team in the role of Sales Manager to develop the business and grow the awareness of The Harlow Hotel. You will be a key player in the repositioning of this hotel in the Harlow Market Place and support the transition of the hotel from an unbranded 3 star to a 4 star Mercure hotel.
As Sales Manager you will be responsible for the management of the hotel's existing accounts while at the same time developing and securing new business. Some of the other duties will include:
• Analysis of local market trends and competitor activity to identify business leads.
• Develop customer accounts and travel within the local area to drive business into the hotel and to increase market share across all revenue streams.
• Develop and implement creative local marketing plans, including social media channels.
• Prepare and execute Company contracts for the hotel in accordance with established processes, current business and pricing conditions.
• Be fully conversant with and able to complete RFPs when the Hotel is asked to complete.
• Work within current business strategies and recognising potential opportunities.
• Cooperate with other departments in the hotel to create an exceptional Guest experience and build strong, comprehensive sales programs.
• Attend Sales and networking events, as required.
• Produce accurate and timely reports that meet the needs of the General Manager and the Company.
• Answer customer queries in a prompt and professional manner.
• Always with a big smile and have good communication skills
• Passionate about delivering an outstanding customer service
• Driven to constantly improve your performance
• Able to operate with a high level of autonomy
Are you the ONE?
If so we want to hear from you!
Please submit your application today.
Anticipated Start Date: 14-10-2019
Already signed up? Already signed up? Already signed up? Already registered? Login here!