Through your passion and motivation, you sell memorable experience to guests who stay in your property. You are professional and knowledgeable about your property, and you build strong relationships and create bond with your guests.
This Sales Professional is responsible for selling activities to support our strategic business objectives while working through an assigned market segments. The Sales Manager is very much involved within the community and liaises with all levels of people and business within the city and across the country.
What’s in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Develops and actively prospects for new business opportunities and expands existing business.
- Provides the highest quality of service to all customers at all times.
- Develops relationships within community and key city markets to strengthen and expand customer base for sales initiatives.
- Listens attentively to customers and discovers their individual needs.
- Presents creative ideas and solutions to set the stage for success and repeat business.
- Clear understanding of the hotels sales strategies then set goals and objectives to determine action plans to exceed those goals.
- Work closely with Director of Sales and the Director of Revenue to ensure proposed rate negotiations meet the financial needs of the hotels.
- Utilizes systems, records and competitive intelligence to target new and key accounts.
- Participates in sites, familiarization trips, industry trade shows and networking events.
- Attends and participates in daily, weekly and quarterly department meetings.
- Demonstrates Fairmont Service Plus Standards and Fairmont Values in all interactions with both colleagues and guests
- Adheres to all colleague health and safety responsibilities
- Adheres to the hotel’s environmental policies and procedure
- Able to travel 3-5 times annually
Your experience and skills include:
- Minimum 2 years hotel sales experience.
- Sense of authority and confidence to achieve results in the negotiation process.
- Demonstrated record of being highly organized, competitive, results oriented and able to work in a total team environment.
- A business thinker who is able to work under pressure, balance multiple priorities with high level of initiative
- Writing skills that can persuade or instruct.
- Bachelors degree and/or Hotel Management Degree an asset.
- Computer literacy (Opera, Microsoft Office)
- Ability to travel as required
- Bilingual (French/English) an asset
Your team and working environment:
Located in the heart of vibrant downtown Winnipeg, Manitoba -- at the historic corner of Portage and Main -- Fairmont Winnipeg luxury hotel extends the naturally warm reception of the Prairies. Just step outside our Winnipeg hotel and the city is at your feet.
Visa Requirements: To be eligible for employment with Fairmont Winnipeg, you must be in possession of a working visa for Canada. We do not provide offer letters to applicants seeking to get their work visas. Applicants must have their work visas in place prior to applying.
Already signed up? Already signed up? Already signed up? Already registered? Login here!