This position is designed to provide preparation for a sales position by internally servicing a closely defined customer group for Accor.
Th8 Dubai is a pre-opening 5* hotel, located at the Palm Jumeirah Island, inspired by the fashion, glamour and jet-set lifestyle of the cool white sands and art deco scene of Miami Beach. The hotel boasts of its direct beach access with uninterrupted views of the Palm, Dubai’s iconic skyline and the Arabian Sea that will provide an ultimate luxury experience at the Palm Jumeirah. The project has a total of 162 guest rooms and suites and 3 food beverage outlets with creative & unique concepts. In addition the hotel also features meeting facilities covering over 200 square meters that can host a range of events from small corporate meetings, product launches and team building activities to outdoor receptions and bespoke social events beach and poolside.
Summary of Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Cluster Director, Sales, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Qualifies general inquiries, responds personally, and directs to appropriate sales person
- Responds to inquiries from customers in the absence of direct sales personnel
- Escorts general inquiries onsite inspections and familiarization trips and entertain whenever required
- Ensures prompt and courteous service is extended to both internal and external customers
- Maintains positive relationships with all guests, tour operators, colleagues and global sales network
- Own and manage selected Corporate Sales accounts
- Has a complete knowledge of hotel's services and facilities
- Assists with maintenance of tour operator accounts, database, contact, team activities and business details within Opera S&C according to Accor standards
- Prepare, issue and follow up on contracts and all promotional communications
- Maintains current sales and promotional literature
- Coordinates the distribution of pertinent information to all pertinent departments within hotel
- Provides clerical duties as required (i.e. typing, filing, etc. to assigned sales colleagues)
- Attends all sales meetings
- Past high level sales administration and reservations background required
- Minimum High School Diploma, Business School and/or Hotel School Diploma preferred
- Microsoft Office suite of software - literacy required
- Opera Sales & Catering and Opera Property Manager - experience preferred
- Ability to assume Key Operator responsibilities and operate all technological equipment in the office
- Proven competency in the area of organization and communication
Already signed up? Already signed up? Already signed up? Already registered? Login here!