Revenue Managers work closely with sales teams, reception desk employees and the hotel general manager in areas of promotion, business planning and reservation costs. You are professional and knowledgeable about your property, and you build strong relationships and create bond with your guests.
What’s in it for you:
- Joining an innovative environment that supports the development and investment of its colleagues
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
Your experience and skills include:
- Relevant hotel experience.
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs.
- Highly responsible & reliable.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal required.
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to use and interpret related computer systems.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Strong presentation skills.
Connectez-vous pour postulerConnectez-vous pour postuler
Already signed up? Already signed up? Already signed up? Already registered? Login here!