Heartist®” describes both our culture and who we are. Everything we do comes from the heart, and we’re experts in what we do. Generous, attentive, and free, we ensure that everyone can come as they are, and feel like they belong. As one big team, we know that only together can we do amazing things! We believe that the world is more welcoming when we’re connected. So that we see what we have in common, instead of what sets us apart.
Life in Adagio & Ibis Styles
We create memorable stories for our guests and fellow Heartists® offering personalized experiences with a Glocalized urban touch.
We discover together and are flexible to our guest’s discerning needs.
Trendy, curious, creative and open minded blended with entrepreneurial spirit; our Heartists® bring life into the cluster.
- Is responsible for the implementation of Revenue Management methods in a dedicated hotel in order to maximize the turnover in accordance with hotel strategies, brand’s marketing and customer’s needs.
- Is responsible for having all the revenue management processes in place in the hotel, he/she implements the Hotel Manager’s strategy on daily basis, updates planning, quotes groups and alerts Hotel Manager, when market deviates from strategy.
- Is in charge of helping to reach and beat the operational turnover budget of the hotel.
- Supports the Hotel Manager in the creation of the strategy (with proper analysis) and to work effectively with the implemented revenue management system. Furthermore, to implement the strategy, based on the daily recommendations in the distribution channels, as well as the daily check of the system recommendations for sense and provide complementary or revised proposals for optimization.
Key Deliverables and Responsibilities:
Planning & Organizing:
- Analyzes the hotel performance in the RMS as a basis for strategy decisions;
- Surveys the market, the competitors in terms of pricing and closed dates as a basis for future pricing strategies;
- Analyzes the contract performance (price, allotments, number of rooms sold, etc) before decisions on renewals are taken.
- Acts as a support in the preparation of the annual revenue budget.
- Provides proposals for the adaptation of the long-term and short-term hotel strategy (day types, ideal mix, RML ranking, price points, triggers, sales conditions, etc) on the basis of the analysis done previously;
- Provides dynamic forecasts, compared to the strategy of the Hotel Manager and budget.
- Ensures that all Heartists in his/her team report for duty punctually wearing the correct uniform, name badge and are displaying Heartist Behaviors at all times.
- Is fully aware and conversant of ISO9001/14001 and EarthCheck policies and procedures and is responsible to integrate them in the day to day operation.
- Recruits the headcount for his/her team
- Manages his/her team in an equitable manner and in accordance with local labor laws and Accor philosophy.
- Evaluates each member of his/her team at least once a year give team members’ regular feedback on their job performance.
- Displays exceptional leadership by providing a positive work environment, counselling employees as appropriate and demonstrating a dedicated and professional approach to management.
- Convenes meetings with his/her team at regular intervals for information purposes.
- Consults and implements daily the recommendations in inventory and distribution tools;
- Implements and communicates on minimum stay, closed to arrival, up-selling;
- Makes recommendation for strategy changes in RMS, in relation to day types, ideal mix, close limits, booking limits, to be able to react early to guest behavior changes (new events, etc);
- Optimizes the distribution channels.
- Analyzes on a monthly basis the results in terms of internal and external indicators (RevPAR and market share), in order to react in time;
- Checks regularly the implementation of the defined strategies (brand, place, hotel).
- Ensures that all incoming reservations received through telephone, fax, email or internet and handled and responded to as per policies and procedures.
- Controls and updates room availability. Observes and keep track of reservations trends for purpose of yield management.
- Coordinates with the Front Office Manager and Senior Sales with regards to group/corporate bookings.
- Double-checks the daily arrival, cancellation, no-show, and VIP reports for accuracy.
- Ensures the filing system is kept updated by putting together old and inactive files and stores these items for possible future reference.
- Ensures all Heartists within the Reservations team have complete knowledge of special package rates, restricted dates.
- Checks new accounts and new rates and checks accuracy of all contracted rates inputted in the system.
- Maintains a database of all the regular guests and accounts.
- Regularly checks the input and the quality of data (segmentation, denials tracking, etc);
- Updates the event database (e.g. in RMS).
Generic Aspects on Hygiene / Personal Safety / Environment/Confidentiality:
- Ensures proper care of all equipment and furniture entrusted for Heartists use.
- Be well-familiar with the hotel's policies and procedures, well-acquainted with the physical layout of the hotel and its premises and knowledgeable of the hotel's emergency procedures in regard to fire, medical, bomb threat, black-out and evacuation.
- Knows the safety regulations and ensures their application & ensures the safety of people and property in the hotel.
- Respects and ensures respect of the hotel's commitments to the "Environment Charter" of Planet 21 program (saving energy, recycling, sorting waste etc).
- Understands and strictly adhere to the Rules & Regulations established in the Employees Handbook and the Hotel’s policy on Fire, Hygiene, Health and Safety.
- Ensures that confidential records and other confidential information are properly safeguarded and are not removed from the office.
- Does not disclose any financial information or any other information of the Accor Hotels.
Connectez-vous pour postulerConnectez-vous pour postuler
Already signed up? Already signed up? Already signed up? Already registered? Login here!