The position is responsible for planning, coordinating and managing colleagues and services to ensure efficient F&B operations and service standards are maintained at all times. This role is accountable for implementation of operating procedures and standards, and able to liaise with residences management to ensure goals are met. Able to lead a diverse range of people, manage equipment and supplies, be innovative and resourceful. He/she is responsible for the department’s budget, forecast and labor cost. A global tribe of individuals, partners and progressives, devoted to creating extraordinary experiences for the community throughout proprietary brands – we are SBE! We are committed to authenticity, sophistication, mastery and innovation.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Promote SBE’s culture of authenticity, mastery and innovation.
- Compiles standard operating procedures for all areas of responsibility, ensuring that they are periodically updated.
- Manages operating expenses to minimise cost whilst providing excellent guest service
- Responsible for all major operating expenses and manages the business against profit project.
- Prepares all departmental forecast, budgets and manages all operational cost within the budgets.
- Plans for future needs, conducts recruitment in line with company guidelines.
- Ensures that all auditing and reporting standards are conveyed to colleagues and adhered to.
- Ensures all F&B service quality standards are complied with and that Policies & Procedures are consistently applied.
- Ensures quality of product is maintained through ensuring consistency in its delivery and standards.
- Inspect table set-ups; check for cleanliness, neatness of all F&B outlets ensuring compliance with cleaning standards and orderly.
- Ensure pre-shift briefings are carried out and all information pertinent to the day’s business are correctly shared.
- Ensure all cashiering procedures are processed in compliance with accounting standards.Knowledgeable on wine, cocktails and a range of hot beverages.
- Knowledgeable of and operates within appropriate liquor licensing guidelines.
- Maintains guest profiles on daily basis.
- Responsible for the smooth running of daily operations.
- Oversees cleaning schedule and maintenance program for the dining areas.
- Works with Chief Engineer to maintain areas of the outlets to the highest standards and assist in scheduling periodic maintenance followed by thorough-cleaning.
- Manages all external contractors relating to the outlet and ensuring they follow observes property policies.
- Conducts regular trainings and coaching.
- Maintain good working relationship with Executive Chef and Culinary team.Perform other duties as assigned.
Your experience and skills include:
Knowledge and Experience
- Diploma or Degree preferably in hospitality or related field
- 5 years of hospitality management experience, in a restaurant environment or luxury hotel chain
- Strong local hospitality experience – understand the importance of connection within our communities, to promote and foster
- Fluent in both spoken and written English. Ability to converse in other languages is an advantage.
- Has good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Word) and POS system.
- Good interpersonal skills when dealing with guests and colleague issues
- Able to resolve problems confidently and quick thinking to make prompt decisions
- Adaptable to multicultural guest needs and works well with diverse cultures
- Leads to constantly drive engagement, develop teams and improve the guest service experience
- Innovative, calm, composed, assertive, inspires, motivator
- Career focused, wanting to grow and develop, self-driven
- Flexible, willingness to embrace and responds to change effectively
- Well-groomed with professional appearance
Your team and working environment:
Orchard Hills Residences Singapore MGallery is the first MGallery collection by Accor; it is strategically located in the heart of Orchard Road and is set to open in the first half of 2021. Designed by world-renowned Japanese studio Nikken Sekkei, the luxurious service residences will take guests on a personal journey of self-discovery through immersive spaces and meticulous curation. Guests can also enjoy the convenience of a Lobby Lounge, restaurant, café and bar, a 24-hour gym, lush outdoor terraces, cantilevered rooftop pool and Jacuzzi with views of the city skyline and the integration of health and wellness into a luxurious hospitality experience.
Already signed up? Already signed up? Already signed up? Already registered? Login here!