We are currently hiring for a Recruitment Officer to support our recruitment activities during a busy period. You will be working as part of the Talent & Culture team and will be the first point of contact for hiring managers whilst responsible for sourcing, screening, interviewing and communicating with candidates.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Design, plan and implement talent acquisition methods for permanent and casual recruitment.
- Qualify active and passive candidates virtually or face to face.
- Maintain an efficient communication with external personnel suppliers (agencies, universities etc).
- Evaluate the effectiveness of how hiring budget is being spent and make suggestions about increasing efficiency.
- Manage the administration duties associated with the recruitment of all new starters.
- Participate in the employee development and career coaching of your hires.
- Provide a timely response to applicants during the recruitment process (interviews and feedback)
- Support the induction and on-boarding process of new starters and assist in the communication of Accor’s culture, values and objectives.
- Participate in career fairs and recruitment events by promoting the unique employee experience derived by working for our brand.
- Ensure that employee references have been received and checked, prior to their starting date
- Liaise with other Departments to ensure that security keys, uniforms, administration and payroll are all in place for the new starters.
- Ensure that all new starters are compliant with relevant immigration regulations
- Conducting exit interviews.
Your experience and skills include:
- Previous experience in a fast-paced recruitment environment (preferably within the Hospitality industry)
- Advanced level of spoken and written English is essential
- Experienced user of Microsoft applications such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Previous user of job boards, social media and other job platforms
- Great organisational skills, excellent attention to detail and ability to perform under pressure
- Be Able to maintain confidentiality
Your team and working environment:
- You will be working within a fast paced environment with a team of dedicated individuals putting the satisfaction and safety of our guests at the heart of all we do
Connectez-vous pour postulerConnectez-vous pour postuler
Already signed up? Already signed up? Already signed up? Already registered? Login here!