At Hamilton Princess, our approach to Human Resources begins with selecting the best candidates to join our global team of service professionals committed to turning moments into memories for our guests. As a member of our Sales & Marketing team your strong administrative skills, engaging interpersonal skills and passion for customer service will contribute to efficient and effective operation of the Department and the achievement of the Hotel’s Sale & Marketing strategy.
The Hamilton Princess PR and Reputation Manager will be responsible for the development and implementation of the public relations (PR) activities to increase brand awareness, communicate promotions, events and other news and address hotel business needs. He or she will also strive to preserve and strengthen the reputation of the hotel with guests and the local community.
Summary of Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Director of Marketing, the Public Relations and Reputation Manager’s responsibilities and essential job functions include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Generating and maintaining excellent relationships with the media.
- Writing and supervising the production or implementation of PR materials including press releases, editorial placements, blog posts and other internal and external communications and bringing a creative eye to the process. Generating supporting multimedia assets to support these activities.
- Providing copy writing support to any departments that require it, including Talent & Culture and Food & Beverage.
- Issuing press releases and approved media statements as needed and managing all media enquiries.
- Developing and organizing PR events and initiatives to strengthen the brand of Hamilton Princess & Beach Club and managing high-profile visits, and visitors.
- Proactively monitoring social and traditional media.
- Drafting talking points/speeches for public events and providing assistance to the General Manager and executive team with regards to drafting responses to guest concerns and inquiries.
- Monitoring and responding to comments on review websites including Trip Advisor, Open Table and Fairmont reputation management system, TrustYou.
- Overseeing and developing community outreach and engagement.
- Liaising with and managing overseas PR and social media agencies.
- Strict adherence to all Health & Safety training, guidelines and work practices previous, during and following an epidemic (whether local or global) that are established by Accor, local government, international bodies including the World Health Organization (WHO) and Center for disease control (CDC).
- Perform any other duties, tasks, and assignments within your department as required.
- Three to five years of Public Relations experience is required, experience in the travel and hospitality industry is preferred.
- Excellent writing skills and extensive experience in working with the media is also required.
- Experience in crisis management and community outreach is an asset.
- Strong organization and time management skills and the proven ability to work efficiently in a demanding and fast paced environment.
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal, oral communication and problem solving skills.
- Self-motivated, requiring minimal supervision in a fast-moving environment.
- Should be a problem solver with the ability to think “outside of the box”.
- Strong work ethic, highly responsible, reliable and the ability to work extended hours as necessary is required.
Physical Aspects of Position (include but are not limited to):
- Sitting 6-8 hours a day.
- Light Activity.
- Flexible work hours including evenings and weekends are at times required.
Connectez-vous pour postulerConnectez-vous pour postuler
Already signed up? Already signed up? Already signed up? Already registered? Login here!