Designed for natural living Novotel, the Accor group’s mid-scale brand, has nearly 496 hotels and resorts in 58 countries, located at the heart of major international cities, in business areas and tourist destinations. With a homogenous service in all its hotels, Novotel contributes to the well-being of business and leisure travellers: spacious and adaptable rooms, balanced meals 24/7, meeting rooms, caring staff, dedicated children’s areas and fitness rooms. Novotel hotels are also pioneers of sustainable development by participating in the Green globe global certification programme.
Overview of duties:
- Ensures guests have a smooth running stay at the hotel.
- Organises the customer welcome and care provided by his/her team
- Supervises the work of the receptionists on his/her team
- Helps meet the department's quantitative and qualitative targets
- Implements brand and Group projects and identity features (@ll the keys to the city, service certification, A Club, ABA etc)
- Acts as Duty Manager in the absence of the Night Manager
- Develops high quality relationships with guests, from the moment they arrive and throughout their stay, in order to foster loyalty.
- Takes into account and anticipates guests' needs
- Handles any guest complaints that cannot be settled directly by team members and provides a rapid solution
- Conveys the hotel image
Already signed up? Already signed up? Already signed up? Already registered? Login here!