The most impressive landmark to grace the Doha skyline, La Cigale Hotel lives up to its reputation and introduces new levels of comfort to hotel and leisure facilities in the city.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Corporate market experience required. Overnight travel for this position may occur.
- Practice flexibility, cultural sensitivity and time management skills necessary to produce results within different cultural and business environments.
- Actively participate in industry related organizations that is favorable to the hotel
- Produce effective collateral form concept to final product.
- Develop positive media relations with the local and international community utilizing excellent media relations skills and contacts.
- Passion and dedication to making "the big picture" a reality.
- Conduct and analyze market research and data. Develop and implement tactical plans to maintain and increase market share for La Cigale.
- Maintain consistent verbal and written communication with clients.
- Make onsite and field presentations to prospective clients and Ad Agencies.
- Attend trade shows and participate in sales blitzes.
- Search and recommend new advertising opportunities.
- Produce a comprehensive public relations media plan in line with the market strategy.
- Attend all required briefings / meetings as required by the DOS / GM.
- Manage different communication vehicles to keep the relation with internal and external guests met.
- Organize and coordinate the production of photography for use in marketing campaigns, collaterals and advertising.
- Compose the annual marketing communications plan across all departments.
- Monitor and share competitor’s media and promotional activities.
- Maintain a mailing list for all important corporate and V.I.P accounts.
- Interact with embassies, international and local cultural centers and important government agencies.
- Clear, concise written and verbal communication skills.
- Instill a calm, organized approach in all situations.
- Instill a guest service attitude in all employees.
- Demonstrate team building experience.
- Have the "can-do" attitude within self and instill it in others.
- Ability to quickly evaluate alternatives and decide on a plan of action.
- Assist the DOSM in identifying the yearly budgetary requirements.
- Adhere to company standards and policies.
- Ability to manage change effectively.
- Multi-task orientation.
- Use key monitors and financial targets to evaluate the market segment's performance and make future plans.
- Analyzing financial information to assist in decision making.
- Controlling costs without compromising standards.
Your experience and skills include:
- 3-5 years’ experience within marketing required.
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or Hotel Management Degree with focus on marketing hospitality an asset.
- Must be very strong in Adobe Creative Suite, specifically InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator as well as Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Social Media and online savvy.
- Imaginative, creative, out of the box thinker.
- Photography experience an asset.
- Must be results oriented with ability to be flexible.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills essential.
- Must be organized and able to work well under pressure meeting tight deadlines.
- A team player with proven leadership ability and positive attitude.
- Must be self-motivated and able to make decisions while handling numerous projects at one time.
Already signed up? Already signed up? Already signed up? Already registered? Login here!