The Manager, Talent & Culture supports the North & Central America region's Talent & Culture operations, assisting with the deployment of programs and initiatives that support the region's overall Talent & Culture strategy.
What is in it for you:
- Employee Discount Travel Program
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Extended healthcare plan coverage
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grown within the Company and across the globe!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities such as Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Manage regional activites related to the annual Talent Review Program, including performance review process, goal setting and the region's annual Talent Review.
- Generate and manage internal talent pipeline
- Analyze annual talent data analytics, generate and manage quarterly key statistics and reporting metrics
- Provide day to day guidance, information, and support to our Hotels' Talent & Culture teams
- Assist the Director, Talent & Culture with key compliance programs, policies and procedures
- Support the Director, Talent & Culture with the Hotel Audit process, including analytics and action plan reporting.
Your experience and skills include:
- Degree in Human Resources or related discipline preferred
- Previous experience in Hotel Operations an asset
- Strength in data analytics and reporting
- Excellent attention to detail with strong communication skills
- Strong service mindset
- Ability to build strong relationships, credicility, and trust with others
- Demonstrated ability to be agile and flexible to shift priorities as needed or required.
- Previous experience with Taleo/Oracle systems, and Ceridian Dayforce experience is an asset
Your team and working environment:
- Based at the North & Central America Regional office in Toronto, Ontario, this position will work collaboratively with a larger Talent & Culture team.
Already signed up? Already signed up? Already signed up? Already registered? Login here!