The Kitchen/Laundry Maintenance technician will manage and repair all kitchen appliances, refrigeration equipment, and laundry equipment. Reporting to the Duty Engineer, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Consistently offers professional, engaging and friendly service
- Ensures all work follows safe work practices and fire procedures
- Ensures environmentally friendly practices are followed when handling chemicals and refrigerants
- Ensure that all kitchen and laundry equipment are properly maintained and service to upkeep all equipment and to avoid breakdown
- Perform preventive maintenance and maintain the records as per Accor standards. Submit necessary reports required by Duty Engineer.
- Respond to breakdowns of equipment and being available in case of emergency.
- Operate in a safe and environmentally friendly way to protect guests’ and colleagues’ health and safety, as well as protect and conserve the environment
- Proper handling of engineering repair and maintenance supplies, spare parts, machines & equipment
- Coordinate with concerned departments or sections in courteous and efficient manner before work implementation with the supervision of Duty Engineer.
- Completes all work orders with due diligence
- High school or technical certification is must.
- Previous experience is an asset
- Proficient in appliance and refrigeration repair and maintenance.
- Good communication skills
- Physical ability to perform the assigned duties
- Experience Working in the UAE is an asset
- Must be creative, practical and have a pro-active approach to problem solving
Already signed up? Already signed up? Already signed up? Already registered? Login here!