You are a multi-tasker and are able to work independently, performing a wide range of complex and confidential technical duties to support your team. You communicate well with all contacts, anticipate and resolve issues, and update your various projects.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Manage and monitor all network infrastructure components (i.e. routers, switchers, firewalls, etc).
- Create HOW-TO documentation on newly created changes to the network, to assist all Team Members within MIS.
- Maintain servers (Remote office servers, switches, firewall, etc), desktops and cluster network including security, virus management, onsite and offsite backups and recovery.
- Responsible for software distribution and vulnerability patching of servers located in the remote and cluster offices.
Already signed up? Already signed up? Already signed up? Already registered? Login here!