World Class Hotels & French EleganceSofitel offers contemporary hotels and resorts adapted to today’s more demanding and more versatile consumers who expect and appreciate beauty, quality and excellence.
• To provide a courteous, professional, efficient and flexible service at all times, following Sofitel Standards of Performance.
• To be involved in day to day audit work on operation and to advise the Information System Manager/Director of Finance for any abnormal happenings.
• To have a full working knowledge and capability to supervise, correct and demonstrate all duties and tasks in the assigned Place of Work to the standard set.
• To be entirely flexible and adapt to rotate within the different sub departments of the Accounting & Finance Division or any other Department of the hotel as assigned.
• To be fully conversant with all services and facilities offered by the hotel.
• To assist authorized users in relation to operation of the hotel’s IT system hardware, various modules and supporting personal computers.
• To ensure that preventive maintenance required by any IT equipment in the hotel is carried out appropriately.
• To coordinate the timely repair and return to service of any faulty systems or items of equipment.
• To establish and implement procedures to ensure the backup of data in any IT system.
• To rebuild data corrupted by either hardware or software faults.
• To coordinate the investigation and timely handling of any software fault reports or enhancement requests.
• To set up emergency procedures to continue the operation of the hotel in the event of system failure.
• To provide manuals on the use of any IT systems and incorporate those manuals into the relevant operating procedures of the hotel.
• To arrange the distribution of Night Audit and other regularly system-produced reports.
• To establish necessary security measures to prevent unauthorized access to the I.S. systems.
• To provide technical assistance to Internal or External Audit staff.
• To work with the Sales & Marketing Department and Operational Departments to set up and maintain clean relevant databases for management purpose.
• To assist the IT Manager in the continuous availability of a hierarchy to deal with an emergency in any essential I.S. system.
• To ensure the availability of any stationery or consumables required by any IT systems.
• To regularly check that all licenses are complete and up to date.
• To carry out quarterly, bi-yearly, yearly inventory of operating equipment.
• To report for duty punctually wearing the correct uniform and name tag. To maintain a high standard of personal appearance and hygiene and adhere to the hotel and department appearance standards.
• To provide friendly, courteous and professional service at all times.
• To maintain good working relationships with colleagues and all other departments.
• To read and understand the hotel’s Employee Handbook and to adhere to the hotel’s rules and regulations and in particular, the policies and procedures relating to Fire, Hygiene, Health and Safety.
• To comply with local legislation as required.
• To respond to any changes in the department as dictated by the needs of the hotel.
• To be flexible and extend job duties to carry out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities within the job capability as assigned, including redeployment to alternative departments/areas if required, to meet business demands and guest service needs.
• To attend training and meetings as and when required.
Already signed up? Already signed up? Already signed up? Already registered? Login here!