An exciting opportunity has arisen for a General Manager to lead the Novotel Edinburgh Park.
The 4-star Novotel Edinburgh Park is ideally located for a city break in Edinburgh. The hotel is a two-minute walk to Edinburgh Park tram and train station providing easy access to the Airport and Edinburgh city centre.
The hotel offers an in-house restaurant, private banqueting venue available for up to 150 people in the hotel's stunning Hermiston Suite and indoor swimming pool, gym and steam room
What is in it for you:
- A competitive salary
- Medical scheme
- Enhanced Pension Scheme
- You will be entitled to 28 days paid holiday (pro-rata) in each full holiday year, including Bank holidays increasing with length of service up to 33 days.
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates at Accor worldwide
- Personalised development plan
- Worldwide development opportunities across Accor’s extensive brand portfolio
What you will be doing:
In your role you will work together with the team on all aspects to ensure the hotel, team and all departments meet Novotel brand service standards and manage the day to day operations.
You will work to ensure the financial success of the hotel, always looking to drive the business forward.
Your experience and skills include:
- You must have strong leadership ability, with a hands on approach to operations, leading from the front.
- You will have strong commercial and business acumen, and the tenacity to drive the Top Line to exceed targets, and to position the hotel in the market place as the preferred choice in the area.
- Passionate about the hospitality industry, you will be driven to deliver quality guest experience and develop and mentor Talent.
- *Please note to be considered, you must have the right to work within the UK.
Already signed up? Already signed up? Already signed up? Already registered? Login here!