An opportunity to be with world’s preferred Hospitality Company.
Your experience and skills include:
- Minimum 1-3 years of experience in an international brands and Luxury Hotels.
- B.H.M , Graduate or Diploma in Hotel Management from reputed institution.
- Good communication skills.
- Strong process orientation
- Enthusiastic with learning attitude.
- Proactive and positive approach.
- Displays high levels of flexibility, initiatives, sincerity and Team Work.
- Please personality and soft spoken.
What you will be doing:
- Ensures all interactions with guests are handled professionally and with care adhering to hotel’s policies and procedures.
- Notes, collects and actions any guests’ preferences to maintain guest profiles.
- Promptly and actively obtains feedback and preference from guest.
- Provides engaging arrival and departure experience to all guests.
- Enroll maximum guests to ALL - Accorlivelimitless.
- Achieves guest delight through friendly and proficient services at the time of arrival / departure.
- Follows all internal controls guidelines prescribed by the management
- Take hand over from the outgoing shift, highlights any cash discrepancy
- Follows up on any assignments handed over by the supervisor
- Abide by companies policy and decision
- Follows all safety and security measures
What is in it for you:
- Develop your talent through learning programs by Academy Accor.
- Worldwide career opportunities
- Various Fringe Benefits for Self & Family members.
- Young and Vibrant Culture
- Captivating and rewarding experience working alongside passionate professionals.
Already signed up? Already signed up? Already signed up? Already registered? Login here!