Opening in 2023, Rixos Qetaifan Island North will comprise a 345-key hotel, along with a souq encompassing 11,000sqm of leasing space, a beach club, a theme park, and a waterpark. The resort will boast panoramic views of the Arabian Gulf. Rixos plans to provide a platform for showcasing Qatar as a tourism destination. One of the country’s biggest draws will be Qetaifan Island North’s Waterpark attraction. The Icon Tower is the world’s highest tower of its kind, reaching 82 metres.
Employee Relations Manager
This position is responsible for the overall compliance with legal matters and labor laws, resolve conflicts with employees, and foster a positive working environment. The Employee Relations Manager supports the Dire in implementing policies, and drive initiatives that promote engagement and well-being of employees.
What’s in it for you:
- Be part of a unique and complex resort in Qatar
- Take advantage of opportunities to be recognized for your professional contributions
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Managing employee complaints. Investigate and address employee concerns, grievances, and conflicts, striving for timely and effective resolution.
- Offering counselling services to employees.
- Serve as a primary point of contact for all employee relations matters, ensuring fair and consistent application of company policies and procedures.
- Participating in the recruitment and termination procedures.
- Assist in drafting, reviewing, and updating employment-related contracts, agreements, and policies.
- Performing employee background checks and verifying information.
- Communicating policies pertaining to Human Resources, compensation, and benefits.
- Conducting exit interviews.
- Organizing and updating employee files.
- Adhering to regulatory standards.
- Overseeing employee orientation and training.
- Undertaking communications and interpersonal skills training.
- Liaising between employees and management. Collaborate with managers to provide guidance on employee-related matters and promote a positive and respectful work environment.
- Arranging employee physical examinations.
- Conduct regular audits to ensure compliance with company policies, labor laws, and regulations.
- Stay up-to-date with labor laws, regulations, and employment legislation to ensure the organization's practices remain compliant.
- Collaborate with legal counsel to address legal issues related to employee relations, labor disputes, and disciplinary actions.
- Develop and manage initiatives that enhance employee engagement, satisfaction, and overall well-being.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to design and implement employee recognition programs and activities.
- Monitor employee feedback, conduct surveys, and analyze data to identify trends and areas for improvement.
Your experience and skills include:
- Diploma in Human Resources Management/Law
- Minimum 4 years of Human Resources Management experience or similar capacity
- Excellent reading, writing, and oral proficiency in the English language
- Proficient in MS Excel, Word, & PowerPoint
- Familiar with Qatar law and labour law
- Ability to work under pressure
- Outstanding organizational and coordination abilities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Your team & working environment:
At Accor, we are Heartists!
Are you ready to put your heart at the center of everything that you do? If so, then join our team of Heartists at Rixos Qetaifan Island, Every day, we look for opportunities to engage on a personal & meaningful way with our guests and each other. We deliver heartfelt hospitality in an environment that is engaging, enthusiastic and professionally rewarding!
Our Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor.
Do what you love, care for the world, and dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS