Sofitel Auckland Viaduct Harbour is located in the picturesque Viaduct Harbour and inspired by New Zealand’s landscape and culture, this beautifully designed hotel is a true landmark destination.
Sofitel Auckland Viaduct Harbour is looking for a Director of Sales to join our Sales team. In this role, you will be responsible for primarily focusing on managing nominated Accounts to achieve revenue objectives for Sofitel Auckland Viaduct Harbour. This role also requires a high level of collaboration with the General Manager, the Luxury Sales Team, and Accor Regional Sales Teams to secure opportunities through the company.
- To lead the Hotel event teams responsible for M&E related revenue
- Proactive sales call plan to service existing client base and to develop new business opportunities
- Business Development and Account Management for nominated Accounts
- External sales calls, tradeshows and face to face meetings
- Identify and convert sales leads into new business opportunities
- Strive to exceed targets as set by the General Manager’s and Luxury Director of Sales.
- Work closely with Accor / Sofitel’s Regional/Corporate Network to assist with winning new business
- Liaise with key potential Luxury partners to develop joint promotional initiatives
- Source lead for quoting on major business for the Hotels
- Strive to deliver above market performance
- Assist with the preparation and implementation of an annual Sales and Marketing plan for the hotel
- Prepare monthly and quarterly owners reports
- Daily capturing in ANAIS to record sales activities, contacts and opportunities
- Monitor hotels sales delivery against targets through a process of review and revision
ESSENTIAL AND OPTIONAL REQUIREMENTS
- Previous experience at Sales Manager level for at least five years in a similar sized luxury hotel operation within the Pacific region.
- A hospitality sales management background particularly in Inbound Leisure and Wholesale markets with proven ability in marketing a luxury product within Brand guidelines.
- Functional sales management background with proven ability to lead, develop and mentor a sales and marketing team.
- Demonstrated leadership and mentoring abilities
- Excellent communication skill, fluent English is a must; another language would be an asset.
- Power Point
Already signed up? Already signed up? Already signed up? Already registered? Login here!