The Director, Revenue & Reservations is a detail-orientated individual who displays strong, clear and consistent leadership with a focus on constant improvement of processes and department performance. This position is responsible for managing the daily operations of the Reservations Department to ensure the delivery of consistent outstanding guest service. Hotel Overview: Fairmont Baku, part of the iconic Flame Towers complex, will boast 299 superbly appointed guest rooms, 19 serviced apartments, 7 exquisite dining options, over 2,500 square meters (27,000 square feet) of function space and two ballrooms. With all that it offers, Fairmont Baku the city’s place for distinguished happenings. Be part of our team at the exciting Fairmont Baku!
Summary of Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Director, Sales & Marketing, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Responsible for all communication between GRC and the hotel; including the updating of Sellweb and GDS information.
- Ensure the Reservations office adheres to all health & safety standard
- Ensure the Reservations department consistently meets and exceeds the J.D. Power and Richey survey goals for pre-arrival.
- Select, train and evaluate the performance of all Reservations Colleagues.
- Conduct all performance reviews on time.
- Create department and individual incentive programs.
- Ensure all reservation colleague concerns are addressed on a timely manner.
- Ensure daily tasks and checklists for all reservation colleagues are completed.
- Provide leadership, motivation, training and support to the Reservations Department.
- Conduct monthly department meetings and weekly briefings.
- Ensure all Reservation Agents are well trained and informed of all rates, promotions and corporate programs such as Reservations Plus and Fairmont President’s Club.
- Maintain a close and effective working relationship with all supporting departments.
- Conduct regular audits of GRC, GDS, Third Party Sites, Property Manager, IRIS and Sellweb to ensure accuracy in rates, packages, promotions and availability.
- Participate in weekly revenue management meetings and report preparation.
- Scheduling of the reservations staff in accordance with business demands while adhering to the payroll budget
- Set a leadership example for the department in professionalism and striving to exceed guest expectations on a daily basis.
- Problem solving and coaching staff in situations to ensure that guest expectations are exceeded.
- Attend pre-convention meetings as required.
- Diploma or Degree in Hotel/Hospitality Management is an asset
- Fluency in English (verbal & written), Azerbaijani and Russian an asset
- Strong working knowledge of Property Manager (Opera), Opera CRS, Excel, Word and Outlook
- Must display strong analytical, organizational and administrative skills to be able to deal with multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Must be flexible with the ability to sustain a high level of productivity and efficiency at all times.
- Proven leadership, organizational and guest service skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Connectez-vous pour postulerConnectez-vous pour postuler
Already signed up? Already signed up? Already signed up? Already registered? Login here!