The Fairmont El San Juan Hotel Director, Revenue Management will apply his/her analytical and strategic planning strengths to successfully balance inventory and demand for all hotel revenue streams to maximize total hotel profit opportunities and guest satisfaction for the Fairmont El San Juan Hotel.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Reporting to General Manager. Responsible for driving total hotel profit optimization using a rational, disciplined decision-making process, while managing risk under current and anticipated market conditions.
- Leads strategic planning and collaborates with all hotel profit generation teams to actively seek opportunities to drive incremental profit for Rooms, Restaurants, Spas, and other revenue streams.
- Effectively communicates a compelling Total Hotel Profit Optimization vision to all relevant property leaders.
- Leverage Revenue Management analytics, technologies, processes, tools, and training programs to optimize hotel profits.
- Creates accurate short and long term forecasts, achieving forecast accuracy across all profit streams.
- Participates in the annual budget process and produces long term projections as required.
- Maximizes room revenue contribution through a thorough understanding of all booking channels and management of inventory and rate therein
- Optimizes pricing, promotions, and availability strategies through definition and management of all rates, rate levels, stay restrictions and other tactics, which are congruent with demand factors to target the most profitable customer segments to maximize profits.
- Monitors relevant economic, market, and competitive set indicators to derive insight-led profit generation strategies.
- Chairs and prepares materials for the weekly Revenue Management Meetings, following Brand guidelines.
- Directs and manages all channel distribution strategies. Manages relationship with OTA partners, keeping up-to-date on each partner’s distribution options and extranet maintenance to ensure optimal display of the hotel.
- Optimizes opportunities to drive incremental revenues through upsell programs in all booking channels.
- System owner for RMS, CRS (ORS and TARS), Rate shopping system, Travelclick products and hotel specific platforms. Responsible for data quality and system hygiene, following Accor standards, recommendations and procedures.
- Oversees content management in all electronic channels, liaises with hotel Marketing team to ensure regular updates of images and descriptions of hotel, room brands, outlets and services are completed.
- Oversees relationship with GRC and Distribution services teams.
- Motivate, lead, coach and manage all aspects of team members’ performance towards achieving exceptional guest service and employee satisfaction results.
- Ensures a clean and safe working environment in accordance to health regulations and the hotel’s health and safety program.
- Adheres to all Brand Environmental policies and procedures.
Connectez-vous pour postulerConnectez-vous pour postuler
Already signed up? Already signed up? Already signed up? Already registered? Login here!