In Accor’s Consumer & Market Insights (CMI) team, we believe that action without insight is incomplete and that the most powerful insights, especially in the hospitality sector, come from our current & future customers. Our core mission is to help building world class brands that meet the expectations and the aspirations of our consumers. Our role is to support Brands, Distribution, Innovation and New Businesses teams with actionable insights and recommendations for additional revenue and marketing opportunities.
As part of the global CMI team, the Consumer & Marketing Insight Analyst is in charge of leading the group’s global brand equity tracking study (BEAM) for Accor hotel brands and conduct ad hoc brand research (qual & quant) for Marketing teams
- Lead global brand equity tracking study (BEAM) for all hotel segments from Economic to Luxury brands, coordinate briefs, fielding and analysis with research agencies
- Challenge and enrich brief for consumer research based on additional analyses and/or existing knowledge
- Provide recommendations in terms of methodology for research projects (Qual vs quant, Do-it-Yourself vs Outsourced, etc.)
- Present results of global research projects to internal stakeholders & key countries
- Run DIY studies incl. analysis and presentations
- Management of Interns
- Research professional with 3-5 years experience in agency and/or research department in international context (ideally hospitality / restauration industry)
- Technical background in quantitative research (multi-country surveys, brand equity tracking study) and confirmed project management skills
- Analytical mindset with problem solving capabilities
- Strong business sense and appetite for Marketing/Brand Management
- Open and effective in communication and presentation
- Data processing/Tools: Excel (advanced level), PowerPoint
- Fluent in English and French (additional language would be a plus)
Already signed up? Already signed up? Already signed up? Already registered? Login here!