The MGallery Hotel Collection features boutique hotels, each with its own original design and unique stories to tell. Choosing MGallery is choosing to live and experience Stories that Stay.
Our Mission is to provide Memorable Moments and creating lasting connections to our guests. Our culture runs on pride, we are proud of our heritage and we are passionate about what we do.
We are delighted to now have this opportunity for a Cluster Sales Manager to support delivery of the strategic sales plan, managed by the Director of Sales and Marketing of our 3 hotels, Castle Hotel - MGallery Windsor, Queen's Hotel - MGallery Cheltenham and Francis Hotel - MGallery Bath.
Cluster Sales Manager
Through your passion and motivation, you sell memorable experience to guests who stay in your properties. You are professional and knowledgeable about your group of hotels, and you build strong relationships and create bond with your clients and customers. This role will report into the Director of Sales and Marketing and will be based in the Castle Hotel – MGallery Windsor. Some travel will be required between the cluster of hotels and client appointments.
What’s in it for you:
- 15% Bonus Scheme
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- This is an 80% proactive sales and 20% reactive sales role
- Delivering the Cluster Sales Strategy as defined by the DOS.
- Solicit group, transient and MICE business, and reach consistent achievement of sales objectives
- Establish parameters, quotes and negotiate prices and seal contracts
- Participate in tradeshows, conventions and promotional events
- Maintain accounts, contact, activity and business details
- Focusing on new business and account development opportunities
- Building strong, high performing client relationships, that contribute to maximum revenue contribution across the cluster
Your experience and skills include:
- It is essential that you must have at least 2 years single site or multi site experience
- Ability to focus attention on client needs and determining the best business solutions
- Ability to adapt to varying market places and strategies
- Support and communicate with General Managers for execution and delivery of the hotel sales plan.
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal required
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
Connectez-vous pour postulerConnectez-vous pour postuler
Already signed up? Already signed up? Already signed up? Already registered? Login here!