A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an Assistant Manager & Banquet to be part of the opening of a luxury lifestyle resort in Southern Spain – Sotogrande, San Roque (Cádiz).
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
Its essential job responsibilities and functions include, but are not limited to, the following
• Responsible for the operation of the Venue or Banquet service
• Responsible for ordering the necessary merchandise from the warehouse for the smooth running of the service, as well as ensuring, controlling and taking care of it
• Ordering, as required for each service, table linen, linen accessories (chair covers, bows, curtains, skirts, staff uniforms), decorative, technical and replacement material
• To make the necessary staff planning and organise them according to the needs of each service
• Controlling external personnel, in terms of the service and the company's rules
• Ensure the care and good use of the company's materials and machinery
• Control that all gastronomic service areas (client area and interiors) are in optimal conditions of order, cleanliness and hygiene
• Be present at the opening, development and closing of the service, to ensure compliance with the service standards of the department
• Report breakages and damage to the different services and work areas to your superior
• Attend at all times to the needs of guests or invitees, taking care of their comfort and correct treatment.
• Ensure compliance with hygiene and sanitary standards
• Carrying out the relevant inventories for the control of beverage and other stocks
• Cooperation and communication with other departments related to the service (kitchen, reception, warehouse, Sales & Conference)
• Promote sales by providing information and good advice to customers
• Support the F&B in their decisions, providing new ideas or suggestions for the improvement of the department
• To watch over and cooperate in the training and education of the F&B staff, ethically and professionally
• Control the appearance and image of the staff in charge, (correct uniformity and hygiene) as well as an appropriate behaviour
• The Assistant Manager & Banquet reports to the Outlet Manager.
YOUR EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS INCLUDE:
• 1 years of experience in a comparable role in high end hospitality, ideally in luxury lifestyle.
• Fluent English and Spanish
• Passion for excellence
• Innate sense of audacity and creativity
• Vibrant personality
• Strong leader
• Detail oriented with focus on high quality
• Self motivated
• Well travelled
• Tech savvy
• Previous opening experience a plus
Already signed up? Already signed up? Already signed up? Already registered? Login here!