From budget to luxury, all over the world… Accor hotels’ brands are constantly reinventing their concept to satisfy the needs and expectations of business and leisure customers alike.
Area Manager, Revenue, Egypt, Tunisia & Pakistan
You will support, guide and enable hotels within your area of responsibility to optimize & maximize total revenue through effective communication and to ensure that hotels are fully utilizing of Accor revenue management tools, systems, ways of working and guidelines. Benchmarking hotels performance against budget and competition and keeps key regional stakeholders informed & consulted.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Maximize rooms revenue contribution through a thorough understanding of all booking channels and management of inventory, pricing & business mix
- Contribute in enhancing the Total Revenue Management Culture in the respective hotels
- Maximize Profit Contribution of the respective hotels, and to the Regional Office
- Conduct hotels Commercial/Revenue Management Reviews/Audits
- Monitor common revenue opportunity trends in the area, stay updated with industry developments (conferences/seminars), develop synergies & sales/pricing coherence among area hotels
- Make recommendations to marketing, digital, distribution and sales teams for shifting demand-driving actions to match need periods / areas
- Review the effectiveness of the pricing optimization at hotel level through definition and management of all rates, rate levels, stay restrictions and other tactics, which are congruent with demand factors and which are managed through all distribution channels
- Lead the RM Critical Path of New Hotels Opening within the Region
- Provide month-end reporting & analysis on area performance
- Monitor all rooms and revenue forecasting to accurately project unconstrained demand, and support hotels in taking corrective actions
- Utilize the Revenue Management Systems, and other pertaining tools, to ensure that the appropriate strategies are in place, special events are accurately loaded, and the sharing of knowledge with the system in maintained.
- Work with hotels & Area DOSMs to encourage strategic selection of the right piece of business, in keeping with Accor guidelines.
- Maximize market share of the area portfolio by tracking and analysis of competitive set pricing and yield strategies, gaining the ability to predict the comp set reaction to changes in the marketplace.
Background & Competencies:
- Multi-Property or/and country Revenue Management
- Leading & Developing
- Impact & Influence
- Strategic Thinking
- Stakeholders Management
- Presentation Skills
- Report Writing
- strong business acumen
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We are 280,000 women and men placing people at the heart of what we do, and nurturing real passion for service and achievement Joining Accor means embarking on a unique life journey to imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
To join our Group, please visit https://careers.accor.com/
Administration & Support
Middle East & Africa
Jul 4, 2019, 5:01:38 AM
Already signed up? Already signed up? Already signed up? Already registered? Login here!