Inspired by the approach taken with the MGallery Hotel Collection and Emblems Collection brands, this new brand has been designed for 4-star properties. It will allow affiliates to benefit from the strength of the Accor network while continuing to cultivate the identity of their properties.
To date, 12 properties are progressively integrating the system, namely:
- The Saint-Gervais Hotel & Spa, Handwritten Collection, Saint-Gervais (France) Opening on 19 January 2023
- Hotel Shanghai Sheshan Oriental, Handwritten Collection, Shanghai (Chine) Opening on 19 January 2023
- Wonil Hotel Perth, Handwritten Collection, Perth (Australie) Opening on 30 January 2023
- Hotel Morris, Handwritten Collection, Sydney (Australie) Opening February 2023
- The Splendid Hôtel Lac d’Annecy, Handwritten Collection, Annecy (France) Opening in April 2023
- Hotel Les Capitouls Toulouse Centre, Handwritten Collection, Toulouse (France) Opening in May 2023
- L’Oru Hub Hotel, Handwritten Collection, Tallinn (Estonie) Opening in May 2023
- Paris Montmartre Sacré Coeur*, Handwritten Collection, Paris (France) Opening Spring 2024
- The Square Lodge Hotel La Roche-sur-Yon (France)
- The Sunrise Premium Resort, Handwritten Collection, à Hoi An (Vietnam)
As well as properties in Madrid and Bucharest, the group has announced 12 new properties and 110 prospects worldwide with a reported conversion rate of 80%.
“In 2022, Accor signed on average globally more than one hotel per day and opened nearly one hotel per day. We aim to continue this growth by anticipating the needs of our guests and aligning with the investment criteria of our partners and owners. Independent hotels are increasingly seeking the strength of Accor’s powerful sales, distribution and loyalty platform to increase their revenue and assist them in optimizing their costs, whilst retaining their own distinctive personality and offering a highly qualitative product, service and experience."
Said Camil Yazbeck, Global Chief Development Officer, Premium, Midscale, Economy, Accor.