Hyatt Hotels Corporation has officially announced on October 1, 2020, the opening of the Hyatt Place Paris Charles de Gaulle and Hyatt House Hotels.
This is the first Hyatt Place and Hyatt House bi-brand hotel in France, and the twelfth Hyatt Hotel across the country. Both hotels will be in the Paris Nord 2 International Business Park, close to Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport.
This combo will create a true hotel experience for business and leisure guests, offering shared services and facilities that will meet tourists ‘needs. This new project will allow guests to enjoy the benefits of both hotels, with common areas including restaurants, bar and lounge, meeting, and event spaces, as well as the swimming pool and fitness room.
Both hotels will be managed by Cycas Hospitality, one of the largest operators of extended stays in branded hotels in the United Kingdom. The group continues its international expansion with the signing of its first contract in France, under which the company will manage the first Hyatt property with two brands in Europe.
Hyatt Place Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport offers:
- 309 rooms with spaces and a Cosy Corner sofa bed
- The breakfast buffet
Hyatt House Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport - the first long-stay hotel in the region - offers:
- 121 apartment-style kitchen suites with fully equipped kitchens, living rooms, spacious bedrooms and bathrooms with complimentary Kenet® skincare products ™
- Morning Spread, a full buffet breakfast; and Omelette Bar, offering guests an omelette of the day inspired by the chef
- The Commons and Outdoor Commons, a comfortable living room with an open space on the top floor.
Shared services and facilities available to customers at Hyatt Place Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport and Hyatt House Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport:
- Free high-speed internet access
- The market serves fresh dishes, sandwiches and salads throughout the day
- Zoom restaurant: French cuisine and serving dishes of regional inspiration and responsible origin
- Zoom Bar & Lounge offering non-alcoholic drinks, as well as wines and cocktails
- 24 hour training room - Indoor swimming pool
- Event spaces with over 4,843 sqf
- Free shuttle service to Paris CDG airport and Villepinte exhibition center
“We are proud to be opening our doors today to the first dual-branded Hyatt project in Europe and to see Hyatt’s select service brands expanding in France,” said Luc Vicherd, Cycas Hospitality’s regional general manager for France.
“This is a prime location and we are confident that by combining these two fast-growing brands under one roof we will be best suited to service the needs of both corporate and leisure travelers. Now more than ever, guests appreciate the benefits of spacious rooms and separate places to sleep, work and relax...having two sophisticated brands ensures our guests can choose the space that best fits their needs, whilst taking full advantage of both hotels’ wider facilities.”
Already signed up? Already signed up? Already signed up? Already registered? Login here!