For several years, Covivio has been building a portfolio of hotels on European soil. Supported by several banking partners, the group has reached a significant surface on the French and European hotel market. Tugdual Millet, CEO of Covivio Hotels, and Thierry Bernard, Global Head of Real Estate & Hospitality at Natixis Global Clients Bank, will share their views at the Paris Asset Forum >hospitality on November 30th regarding the rhythm and conditions of the hotel sector's recovery.
After serving as the group's financial director since 2010, Tugdual Millet took over as CEO of Covivio Hotels last April. A graduate of ESCP Europe, he joined the group in 2004 and contributed to the company's strategic developments, "in particular the strong growth and Europeanisation of its assets, which will have risen from €13.8bn at the end of 2010 to more than €25bn by the end of 2020.
As global head of real estate and hospitality, Thierry Bernard has a 360° view of the turbulence that has shaken the sector over the past 18 months. He joined Natixis in 2005 after 15 years at Crédit Agricole in corporate and investment banking.
Both will share their views on the conditions of recovery, financing methods and their evolution and their confidence in the fundamentals of the hospitality sector which is still showing good returns.
How does a corporate bank position itself? What are the confidence indicators and thresholds? Where can an investor like Covivio unlock value and through what mechanisms?
Watch out for a new intervention from this day which will deal with :
- Development and investment: Where are we going? How and why?
- Financing: recovery, recovery, resilience: keeping the industry on track
- Transactions and investment: the state of play
- Climate regulation, what impact on real estate development?
- Alternative asset classes: new development models
- Testimonies of projects to undertake and cultivate excellence
- Our weapons to optimise the recovery