After the asset light approaches of recent years, the time has come for asset smart or how to extract maximum value from one's assets. Meet Thomas Gaucher, Managing Partner and Julien Chopin, Managing Director at Clearwater International at the Paris Asset Forum >hospitality on November 30th.
Thomas Gaucher is part of the founding team of the French branch of Clearwater International. He is active in the Financial Services industry and in the leisure segment where, as an investment banker, he has orchestrated numerous transactions. With a dual background in law (DJCE) and finance (Sup de Co Reims), he began his career in the equity investment teams of CIC, before joining Lazard in M&A, then Close Brothers/DC Advisory, before co-founding Clearwater International France.
Julien Chopin is a graduate of IESEG, with a major in Corporate Finance. He joined the Clearwater International team in 2010 after experiences in the Paris office of Close Brothers (DC Advisory) and GMT Communication Partners (LBO/Capital Development) in London.
Thomas and Julien will share their vision of the leisure asset transaction sector. What are the levers for value creation? How to ensure returns? What tools and buying strategies? How healthy is the transaction market for leisure assets? What is the real value of assets? These are just some of the topics that will be explored during their presentation.
Join us soon to discover the other speakers of this day which will deal with :
- Development and investment: Where are we going? How and why?
- Financing: recovery, recovery, resilience: keeping the industry on track
- Transactions and investment: the state of play
- Climate regulation, what impact on real estate development?
- Alternative asset classes: new development models
- Resorts, what strategic objectives?
- Testimonies of projects, undertaking and cultivating excellence
- Our weapons to optimise the recovery