Rezidor Hotel Group announced the acquisition of 49% of shares in Prizeotel, a German hotel chain positioned on the economy market.
Launched in 2009, Prizeotel is a young German hotel brand positioned on the economy segment, it currently has three hotels in northern Germany, located in the cities of Bremen, Hamburg and Hanover. Another address is already under development to strengthen this portfolio, and an extension of the Hamburg will be built. The brand stands out in particular for its innovative urban design, the emphasis it places on the use of new technologies to improve the customer experience, the personal touch of its supply and the way it manages its staff.
This acquisition thus marks the The Rezidor Hotel Group foray onto the economy market, strengthening its supply of 555 rooms positioned on the segment and already operational.
- AccorHotels and HNA would be interested in Carlson Rezidor
- A look at a year of consolidation in the hotel industry
- Marriott announces the acquisition of Starwood Hotels group
- AccorHotels acquires FRHI Hotels & Resorts
- Wyndham Hotel Group Acquires Dolce Hotels and Resorts
- Jin Jiang + Plateno create the 7th group worldwide
Already signed up? Already signed up? Already signed up? Already registered? Login!