Together with the American telecommunications company AT&T, Marriott and Starwood are the first American groups preparing to invest in the country since Barack Obama's decision in 2014 to normalize relations between the United States and Cuba.
Moreover, according to a press release from the US Department of Commerce, Arne Sorenson, president and CEO of Marriott International, will accompany the president of the United States to Cuba March 20 to 22, in order to learn about the opportunities and economic and commercial challenges ahead. this trip willl be the first visit of an American president to Cuba in nearly 90 years.
- Cuba seeks investors to develop its tourism infrastructure
- Cuba's future in tourism attracts investors
- Cuba: at the dawn of a revolution, a look at a century of tourism
- Gabriel Escarrer Jaume, CEO Melia International Hotels
- Tourist arrivals in Cuba follow a growth curve
Already signed up? Already signed up? Already signed up? Already registered? Login!