The Ascott Limited (Ascott), a subsidiary of the Singaporean CapitaLand, announces the takeover of a property located in Dublin for 55.1 million euros. It is the group's first property in Ireland.
The Ascott Limited specializes in operating hotel residences as an operator and owner. The acquisition of the Temple Bar Hotel brings the operator's European portfolio to 45 properties for 5,400 rooms in France, Belgium, Georgia, Germany, Ireland, Spain and Great Britain . Ass of January 1, 2016, Ascott International was the 5oth hotel group, with 136 properties for 21,465 rooms according to data publshed by Hospitality On. It has a pipeline with 22,000 keys and hopes to reach a global portfolio of 80,000 keys by 2020.
- Ireland beats its own tourist arrivals record
- Ireland's call draws increasing numbers of visitors
- Ireland draws increasing volumes of tourists
- Star Wars and Tourism: these destinations should feel the power of the Force
- Game of Thrones : when tourism inherits the seven crowns
Already signed up? Already signed up? Already signed up? Already registered? Login!