A unique opportunity to meet and get the perspective of the sector's top executives.
What development and acquisition strategies? Which development projects in France and Europe? What are the priorities for brands?
How to improve the customer experience? What is the role of digital to improve the customer experience? How to develop digital within groups?
These are all issues and central subjects for the development of the sector that will be discussed and further developed during the Hospitality Leaders panel.
They do us the honour of being present at the InterContinental Paris Le Grand:
- Christophe Alaux, Chairman of the Management Board & CEO chez Vacalians, joined the group two years ago and has accelerated its growth with the aim of structuring and professionalizing the professions in his sector..
- Georges Azouze, Président France chez Costa Crociere, a sector that is currently reinventing itself and a brand that is repositioning part of its offer. Georges Azouze told us: "We have an absolute obligation to fill the boat 100% all year round" G. Azouze
- Maud Bailly, Chief Digital Officer chez AccorHotels. She joined the group 18 months ago and will come to share with us her vision and action for a seamless customer relationship. Maud Bailly shared with us: Can a company that was not born digital become digital?
- Frédéric Le Guen, CEO chez Belambra Clubs. He has been head of the group for almost 2 years and wishes to increase the customer base in France and use all available tools, including digital, to satisfy the customer. He told us: Belambra Clubs, the group is moving up a gear.
- David Kong, CEO Best Western, has been leading the world's 10th largest hotel group for 14 years and has accompanied it through a profound transformation that continues today with the birth of new brands and the gradual integration of digital technology into customer relations.
Already signed up? Already signed up? Already signed up? Already registered? Login!