Represented by its CEO Victor Fernandez, the Spanish hotel group received award fro Best Digital Innovation at the award ceremony for the Worldwide Hospitality Awards 2015.
This award is attributed to the development of new digital tools to stimulate direct hotel sales and the promotion of their brands. In this area, RoomMate recently revealed WiMate, is free WiFi offer available throughout the city where the hotel is located. The Spanish hotel group thus provides its guests with a small wireless pocket device that allows them to connect up to six high-speed devices in an entire city. The service is available at all the group's properties, including New York, Miami, Mexico, Amsterdam, Florence, Istanbul, Madrid, Barcelona, Grenada, Malaga, Oviedo and Salamanca (read the dossier).
While most hotels offer a business corner, the Hotel Schani Wien provides its guests with co-working spaces. They meet the basic principles of co-working (openness, accessibility, sustainability, community and collaboration) to connect start-ups, young entrepreneurs and independent workers, with a facilitated and digitized reception (read the dossier).
— Hospitality ON Fr (@HospitalityONfr) 5 Novembre 2015
The dossiers of other candidates in the category also deserve a look:
- In 2015, AccorHotels decided to unite all its brand apps in a single mobile application: the App AccorHotels (read the dossier).
- Dorchester Collection implemented an online sales platform, allowing clients to purchase various elements from the different hotels they have stayed at that they enjoyed during their stay (read the dossier).
- AccorHotels developed the first digital reservation solution for leisure groups for Tourism Professionals, called "Leisure Online" (read the dossier).
- Starwood Hotels & Resorts has revealed its latest innovation: the first keyless entry system on smartphone of connected watch used by the hotel group (read the dossier).
- AccorHotels, in partnership with PressReader, the world leader of digital kiosks, launcehd PressReader for AccorHotels (read the dossier).
- The competition of the Worldwide Hospitality Awards 2015 is now open!
- Worldwide Hospitality Awards at the 16th ceremony
Already signed up? Already signed up? Already signed up? Already registered? Login!